click on image to go to new Power of One site

Monday, January 28, 2013

26 Acts of Kindness

Hello all,

I hope you have received an email about the "26 ACTS OF KINDNESS" and are working on them...remember that you must bring your list of ' acts' to our next in-person session.  That will be your 'Ticket to the dinner and a movie' on Sunday, February 10th from 5:30 - 8:30PM (see schedule below).  We will also have some discussion on how it affected you or others when you were acting with kindness (in big or small ways).  If you did not receive the email explaining this project...please contact me ASAP.

REMINDER:  You should have ALL sessions from 1 through 4 COMPLETED by the next in-person session ( on Sunday, Feb. 10)  

Note: Session 4 includes your attending mass and reflecting on the homily and readings...so be sure to attend mass somewhere and do the reflection.

1 comment:

  1. It was hard to think of all the acts of kindness I did because sometimes I feel like I dont do nice things all the time until my mom and dad went thru even the smallest things like taking out the garbage, sitting with my elderly neighbor, getting the newspaper for my neighbor, shoveling the driveway for my parents and neighbor, helping my grandpa shovel off his roof, helping take out the dogs and taking care of my sister to help out when my mom is out of town, helping around the house and listening to my father when he needs help
    I have a list at home where we thought of all the acts of kindness I needed I just couldnt make it to the meeting to share them
    #A09 CH

    ReplyDelete